Write For Us
DMIR Blog accepts article submissions from designers, developers, digital marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Earn Money Online and bloggers who are looking for writing opportunities.
Over the years (since 2009) we have developed a large readership and have established a reputation as being a trusted source of content within the industry. Whether you would like to publish a single article or whether you would like to join our writing team with regular contributions, we are open to possibilities.
Things to know about writing for us:
- The primary topics covered on the blog include web and graphic design, web development, freelancing, blogging, and marketing.
- We do not publish paid or sponsored content.
- Not all article submissions are accepted. We reserve the right to decline article submissions, and we are particular about what we publish. However, if we don’t publish your article you will be free to use it somewhere else.
- Articles may be edited for things like formatting, as well as grammar and spelling. If English is not your first language, we can help with grammar and spelling as needed.
If you are submitting a post, please follow these guidelines:
- Articles can be submitted in HTML, text, or Word format.
- All submissions must be original. They cannot be published anywhere else, and, of course, they cannot be plagiarized.
- The content should be unique. We don’t want to publish an article if very similar articles have been published on a number of different websites.
- Images are good, please include them if applicable. Images should be 725×380 px if possible and optimized (jpg or png format) for the web.
- Alt tags should be included for all images.
- Please include a brief author bio at the end of your article. The bio can include links to your website and/or to your social network profiles. We encourage writers to include a link to their Google+ profile to participate in Google’s authorship program.
If you have an article that you would like to submit, please Contact us Or, if you would like to discuss possible topics before writing the post, please email us with your ideas. In addition to articles and tutorials, we also publish free resources for our readers (like WordPress themes, textures, icons, etc). If you have a resource that you would like to share with our readers please let us know.